ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE. USING THIS SITE AND/OR DOWNLOADING ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH www.x9smartsecurity.com INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS By using and/or visiting the Smart Security website, You signify Your consent to
- Any other guidelines, rules and policies which may be posted and updated on the Website from time to time. All such guidelines, rules and policies are incorporated by reference into these TOU.
- The Smart Security License is valid for One Year.
Elements of this site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Any redistribution or reproduction of any materials herein is strictly prohibited.
Permission to use content may be granted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us to make a request. IN NO EVENT WILL Smart Security BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER, INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Smart Security IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Smart Security is owned by Softcrux Technologies LLC. All other trademarks that appear on this Website and are not owned by Smart Security are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Smart Security.
This Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Smart Security. Smart Security has not reviewed, does not endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by any third party through the Website or any hyperlinked website or included in any banner or other advertising, and You agree that the purchase or use of any third party product or service is solely Your choice and at Your own risk. Access to any third party website from this Website is likewise Your choice and at Your own risk and Smart Security shall assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any such third party websites.
User Conduct and Feedback
You may link to the Website provided that You comply with the following. You do not link to a website that:
- is discriminatory on the basis of a person’s sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief;
- is hateful, harassing or abusive by intent or otherwise;
- is derogatory to any individual or group or causes any other person annoyance, inconvenience or worry;
- is defamatory, libelous or deceptive about any person, organization or product;
- is offensive, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, pornographic, threatening or criminal;
- is in violation of the privacy of others or otherwise breaches any obligation of confidentiality by which You are bound;
- unfairly criticizes or misrepresents others;
- is reasonably considered to be of an inflammatory nature or constitutes discussion on politics, religion and religious matters;
- constitutes unsolicited, commercial or advertising material, pyramid schemes, chain letters or other junk mail of any kind;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, scrapers, time bombs, cancel bots or any other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, modify, impede, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information or others’ use of the Website;
- constitutes an offer, for sale or otherwise, of any firearms, explosives, weapons, tobacco products, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals, counterfeit or stolen articles, registered or unregistered securities, or any items that would cause Smart Security to violate any applicable law or regulations; or
- is likely to create any liability (whether criminal or civil, and whether for You or Smart Security ); and You agree that Smart Security reserves its rights to rescind its consent to allow links in general or specific instances, in which case any links already set up would have to be removed pursuant to Smart Security rights.
Severed Provisions and Entire Agreement
If any provision of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter.
Softcrux Technologies LLC may modify these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
Smart Security is a product by Softcrux Technologies LLC. This site is not associated with Microsoft Corporation in any way.